Hi Again, thanks for your response Manish

> What do you mean it isn't working?  What's happening?
>
> Try using image.width and image.height instead of 20 and 16 in the
> last two lines.

The image._x and image._y properties have different values after i
changed them, but the position of my image hasn't moved. It looks left
aligned whereas i want it it centre aligned.

i used image.width etc but the position of the image hasnt changed.

regards
bod