All these things have been discussed in past. Please search the archives
with appropriate keywords to find those threads.

Maybe these things belong in the documentation? Maybe in the FAQ?

Note: a search for "sortArrow" at the site you provided yielded no results (then again if I knew there was a property called sortArrow, I wouldn't have needed to ask the question). A search in my own (unfortunately incomplete) flexcoders archives for "sortArrow" revealed nothing, a search for "sort" revealed too many hits (217), "sort direction" revealed 7 hits, none of which answered my question.

I really think you folks did a great job with flex in general, but I am too frequently frustrated by the documentation... or the lack thereof. My project's deadline is coming up way too fast, and the holes in the documentation cost me many hours each week!

I'm just hoping things continue to improve... I know it is only version 1.5. Perhaps I'm just used to Microsoft's excellent documentation for .net 1.1. Thank god you guys aren't Microsoft. Can you be more like Microsoft? (I know, I'm never satisfied ;)

Sean