Specifically I have a Flex based swf that I am loading into my AIR app. It
is dynamically driven (i.e. external content) and is intended to be running
on the web. So of course in it's compiler options I have -use-network=true.
So when run from the desktop you get the security dialog asking if you would
like to allow it. My question is, would it be possible to get around this? I
trust the swf as I created and maintain it, but I would rather not have two
versions of it (one for web, one for local).

Thanks,
Steve