My AIR app is Flex based. I am using the HTMLLoader to load a (currently)
standard html page with the Flex swf embedded. This HTMLLoader is in a new
Native Window (in case that makes any difference).

My understanding is that because I can't load Flex into Flex this method
runs the loaded html in a separate security/application domain. Would I
benefit by creating a new Native Window with a html source (can I even do
that?), then loading the Flex into that window?

Thanks,
Steve