There's also the red terminate button on the console tab; that sometimes
is mistaken for the debug terminate button.  I always have to check to
make sure that there is a green run button next to it, to make sure that
it's the right one.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Freiman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I haven't given it much thought on how it should work or if closing
the tab
> is a good idea/feasible. But the terminate button doesn't terminate in
some
> cases. That's all i was getting at.
>
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Howard Fore [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Sorry, that's what I meant....
> >
> > On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Daniel Freiman [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> >
> >> No, I'd expect the detach to simply stop the debugger and have the
app
> >> keep running. I'd expect the the terminate button to stop your app
somehow.

> > --
> > Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > "The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff
Atwood