Ok - so right now - when I click the red square in the Debug panel
(which has Xs, play, pause, stop and detatch(?-not sure what the last
is)) - it ONLY detatches - in Flex 3 Beta - hitting the red square
would shut down the browser window.
I also tried the red square (terminate) in the Console panel - still
only detatched.
I heard this could be a bug - is it?  Or is there some setting
somewhere that needs to be changed/updated?