Well pros for Jrun:
- License comes with CF Enterprise (ie you may not have to buy another
license)
- It's cheap if you buy it separately
- Easy to install on various platforms
- Will work great for CF and Flex
- Easy to use web based management interface

If you're operating is a really high volume site then in your evaluation
performance and clustering are a big factor. For the non high volume
site I would rank ease of management/deployment the priority. And of
course you've got to factor in your budget.