Heh. On my MBP and even on my new iMac, compilation from Builder just takes
weeks. Apparently if you switch to ant and mxmlc it's a lot faster, but it's
just the way it is. I suppose you might save some time if you put the
compiler jars, library .swcs and your code on a flashdrive? Haven't tried it
though :)

-Josh