> but it may be worth noting that you may want to stay away from including
any flex builder specific files in the SVN,

He's talking about the . dot files that are hidden;

.flexProperties
.actionScriptProperties
.project
.settings
.flexLibSettings

etc.

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.