What about sharing components. For instance, we have a project just
completed with several as components. We want to use some of those
same AS components, but don't want to copy them to our new projects
directory since when changes are made in the AS components for the old
project we need them to show up in our new project.  So we want to
point to the same library or folder for both applications.