okay, maybe i did not make my self clear...when I was using Flash PLayer 7 and set the property 'alpha' to zero, then not only could I NOT see the bar (which is what I wanted) but i COULD STILL see the text in the control. Now in Flah Player 8, if i set the SAME property (alpha) in the SAME control to zero not only can I NOT see the BAR in the control, but the text is invisible now also...
If i set the property to "1" then I cannot see the bar, but CAN still see the text of the 'LinkBar" tag...

PR Muruganandh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

In FP7[IE] & FP8[FireFox]

The following code works the same way

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml">

<mx:Link label="Anand" textRollOverColor="#0099CC" alpha="0"/> </mx:Application>

If I change alpha="100", then also FP7[IE] & FP8[FireFox] works similar!

Might be some problem with this

mouseOver="triggerShowEffectNeedReports()" !

- anand