I have been trying to find an answer for this with no success.  How do you get
flex to refresh
data bindings using objects which are passed via remoting?

I initially set up my chart to reflect the ArrayCollection I pass in during
initialization like this:

BindingUtils.bindProperty(lineSeries, "dataProvider", ser, "pointList");

But when I pass the flex app new data and a new pointList, nothing is getting
updated.  Since
pointList will be new with each result passed in from the server, the binding
doesn't work.
Or is there something else I'm missing?  How do you get this to work?