Try

[bindable]
var myArrayCollection:ArrayCollection ;

<your data component dataProvider="myArrayCollection"/>

now whenever your blaze implementation provides a result, assign the array
to your deeply nested array:

myArrayCollection = (event.result as
myrealyComplexObject).deep.inside.somewhere.else.THE_ARRAY_I_AM_INTERESTED_IN
;

done

or post some code :-)

--