I am working on an application which purpose is to track a task time. Users are
checking in and out of tasks by scanning their badges. Scanning stations are
installed around a shop. Currently I have 5 stations. I would want to have all
these stations showing identical data. For that I have a mechanism of syncing
all stations at the time when a user scan his ID or enters a task to work on.
Another words, any change on one station is triggering data refresh on all
stations. Everything works fine, but with one problem. In the morning when
scanning is the most extensive, there is a situation when a user scans his ID
and at the same time another user scans on another station. This collision
would change DataGrid's higjlighted record to a record of the second user and
first user would be entering his task into a wrong record. What would be a
design pattern of managing such solution?
Any idea is very welcome.

Thanks, Mark