I tried changing that to ResultEvent but seemed to conflict with the
IResponder import..
Was getting an errors highlighting the below line
MyModel.getInstance().adminARCHeadlines
Implicit coercion of a value with static type object to possible
unrelated tye arrsy
and
interface method result in namespace mx.rpc.IResponder is implemented
with an incompatible signature in class ....