It's working now..
here's what I changed.. someone tell me what it most likely was
my headlineVO.as had 1 thing out of order
nothing was mispelled but actionuser was at the bottom of the .as and
in the middle of my CFC
The bean was set up using dates, numerics and string.. I changed it
all to be strings, so headline_id = string, actiondate = string now,
etc
and lastly I did what Panhathai suggested and I added
[ArrayElementType] to MyModel.as
it says the [Bindable] is reundant..
But something here fixed the issue and currVO in debugger is showing
as com.comp.MyApp.vo.headlineVO

and I thank all of you for your time.. after only killed about 3 days
worth of work I can move forward finally!

Thanks