Yep, the Apllication background I guess,
I created the grid as a Tag and sent the with & height values for the
Application.
I set width="100%" and height="100%" for the grid and the height is showing
great with no padding but on the sides of the grid I get 20px of blue
background on each side althogh I set width to 100%
Why is that?

Thanks man