Hey,
It is fixed when the grid is loded...
So, what do you think, Can we set the app and the grid to be matched in size?
The padding I get on the size of the grid are a problem because they produce
horizontal scroll bar.
Remember, the open area the SWF is presented is the exact size of the grid, but
you see a scroll bar because the application is wider,

Thanks