FlexBuilder

How can I get individual reports? There's only one spot where I can request the link report, afaik.

Guy

On 02/04/2009, at 12:26 AM, Gregor Kiddie wrote:

If you name the link-reports differently, they shouldn’t overwrite themselves.

(Coming to this late) You using Ant?

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343

Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8 3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of INPS or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please contact is.helpd...@inps.co.uk