From: "Rajesh Jayabalan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: DepthManager

Hi,

 I am doing something similar now, since I am maintaining a list of
all the windows, I can go thru them and findout which one is on top
currently and use the setabovemethod. Using this sometimes windows
blackout, and the control is in a different window, and I will need to
start fresh.

 Also the menu and menubar in the application are appearing below the
windows, everytime the window is moved up by me in code (use
setdepthabove) I can set the menu and menubar above this (unneceaary
should have been the default behaviour) but I cannot control the menu
depth when user clicks on the tile of the window.

Rajesh J

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are other lower-level ways.
>
> The way I've handled in the past was to keep a member variable
pointing to
> the highest window, and then do something like:
>
> clickedPanel.setDepthAbove(highestPanel);
> highestPanel = clickedPanel;

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h85rfg2/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124398922/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>