Hi Vamsi,

I don't know if I can help but I can give it a try.
First, which versions of Flex Builder and FlashPlayer do you use?
Can you debug any other SWF - one from some time ago?

I just tried this:
I right clicked the taskbar and ran Task Manager.
On the Processes tab I clicked the Image Name to put them in order.
I then ran an actionscript project from within Flex Builder.
In the processes list I had FlashUtil10.exe appear - having them in
order helps see it come and go.

I right-clicked FlashUtil10.exe for its properties which showed that it
was stored in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
Do you get any such program appear when you run your SWF?
If so, what are its properties?
Are you running the version you expect?
Find its place in filing system, go to ti with Windows Explorer and look
at its properties.
When I do this mine says "Adobe Flash Player Helper 10.0 r2"

John