Hi,

We are currently building an on-/offline application with a shared
codebase. In (very) short: what you need to do is start 3 (!) projects
in Flex Builder: one Flex, one AIR and one library. The library wil
contain most of your code (all of the code that can be shared by both
platforms), while the two others contain only the code specific to
either platform. All code that is NOT shared between the two versions
should be accessed via a Factory method (Google: Design Patterns
Factory) which returns an instance of the platform specific object
containing that code (both on- and offline specific objects should
implement the same interface in order to make them "compatible").

I'm sorry I don't have time for an example, I hope this gives you some
pointers to get started.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software