Hi Paul,
each swf file is around 500k.
This reports are charts.
Usualy a user loads 2 or 3 reports (each report is a swf file)
comunicating by ajax between them.
some users want to load many more reports.
some times while scrolling down some of the reports are black,
in other cases I get a runtime error (all while scrolling down the page) saying
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe,
some times I get some kind of add-on request.
My OS is windows XP using IE 7 2core.

Thanks for the help man