Hi Paul,
Sorry if I didnt say,
Yes it happens on my machine all the time.
I created a simple example in my project that loads as many instances of the
report as i want.
Reaching 15 reports, the memory reaches 600MB and scrolling is fine.
Reaching 20 reports, the second report looks all black and after a while I get
an add-on message about FlDbg10c.ocx , I think the problem is related to the
flash playes 10 that is crushed.
Why?
If I change my IE 7 to IE 8 should make a difference?
My machine is XP dual core 3.5 GH
Thanks man

Jo