garfild190 wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> each swf file is around 500k.
> This reports are charts.
> Usualy a user loads 2 or 3 reports (each report is a swf file)
> comunicating by ajax between them.
> some users want to load many more reports.
> some times while scrolling down some of the reports are black,
> in other cases I get a runtime error (all while scrolling down the page)
> saying C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe,
> some times I get some kind of add-on request.
> My OS is windows XP using IE 7 2core.
>
> Thanks for the help man

I doubt I can be very much help.  It sounds a bit like a nightmare - you
don't say if you can reproduce the problem, or if it happens on other
browsers. If you have a lot of ajax stuff going on then it could be some
kind of problem in the communication between so many reports.

Since the problem seems to occur with multiple reports, I would first
try and get a reproducable case with as few reports as possible. Then I
would be looking to try and get some debug info from these. I'd also
check this out on other browsers to see if it's ie specific.

If you can't reproduce it on your machine, you need to know what is the
spec of the machine(s) where the error occurs.

Paul