That's interesting. It seems that the WSDL Importer uses AsyncTokens all over
the place, but I never see any of them in the variables during a debug session.
I'm now questioning if the importer actually made everything more complex than
it needed to be ;)

Thanks for the tip, João. I'm going to see if I can figure it out.

Tref

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes