--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "trefalgar" <trefal...@...> wrote:

> I've given up for now.
>
> AsyncTokens appear to be the way to go, but by the documentation I've seen it
> *should* work, but the result/fault handlers are never hit. I decided to try
> using 'closure' instead - I'm not even sure if the variables will remain
> stateful, but it's at least in a forward direction for now.
>
> I think this is another case of the documentation being abysmally lacking.

I always use mx.rpc.Responder instead of AsyncResponder (is that a custom
class?).  There's a working example of using AsyncToken with AMFPHP here
http://flexdiary.blogspot.com/2009/01/lazy-loading-tree-example-file-posted.html
 .  Maybe that will help you see something the docs aren't showing you.

HTH;

Amy