From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of aramsdell2000
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:58 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [flexcoders] Load/parse XML file stored in flex project

I have an XML file of various hyperlinks that I put in an assets folder in
my flex application. How do I load that file from actionscript?

I have seen numerous ways to load XML but not directly from a project.
Doesn't seem like URLRequest ot httpservice is applicable and it isn't a
mxml widget with attached xml config file so I am confused at what to do. to
load the file.

In the web application depending on what the user clicks I want to load the
file, parse it and populate a URL to navigate to.

Thanks!
Amy