>>So the numbers displayed in the drop-downs never changed for you at all?

Nope, never changed.

>>What OS are you running?  On my development machine I'm running
>>64-bit Windows Server 2003 R2, Service Pack 2.  Maybe that's the
>>problem?  But I think Alex Harui was also able to replicate the
>>problem on some of the combo boxes, so I'm not sure if the OS would
>>have an effect or not...

I am using Windows XP 32-bit with Service Pack 2. This is the current latest we
are allowed to use for our enterprise.

>>In fact -- try this.  Access the project from my web-site.
>>http://laurence.is-a-geek.com/ItemRendererTestProject
>>/ItemRendererTestProject.html    See if you can't get it to replicate
>> on there.  The problem always shows up for me on the 8th one down
>>(Event ID# T106) when following my above "click-on-'em-one-at-a-time"
>>instructions.  It's running the EXACT source-code I sent out in the
>>attachment yesterday.  No changes at all.

Sorry, can't get to that web site at the moment (My employer blocks sites that
use dynamic DNS amongst other things). I will give it a try when I get home
tonight.