I guess they changed the version from 3.5 to 3.6.  What matters is the build #.
 4.0 with a build in the 13000’s should also fix the problem.

You can use 3.6 nightly but it isn’t supported and you can’t leverage the RSLs.
 Only release builds have signed RSLs.  We don’t make a lot of changes to 3 so
it is relatively stable.  Depending on your delivery schedule you may be able
to wait for 3.6.  I don’t know the schedule off-hand though.