At 12:48 PM 2/9/2010, you wrote:

>That was exactly what I was expecting to experience from your
>instructions. Of course, I don't get that experience. I also tried
>it in IE6 with the same result.
>
>Have you confirmed that others have actually seen the problem?

I'm pretty sure Alex Hauri saw it -- he said the first 5 and last 5
don't ever change for him.  But that implies that some of the others
do change, which is why I think he's seen the problem.  Don't know if
anyone else has D/L'ed the code, other than you.  I think Tracy
Spratt is working on it, though, so he probably D/L'ed the code as well...

L.