I should also mention we're using CF9 on the back-end.  So the VOs have to be
defined in .CFC files as well.  So if anyone can tell me how to do dynamic VOs
in both CF9 and Flex, that'd be wonderful.

Alternatively, if there's a way to transfer data between Flex and CF9 that
doesn't involve VOs (but is still strongly structured and typed, like VOs are),
then perhaps we need to do it that way?  I'm extremely confused here...  I've
written this program from the beginning with statically-defined VOs, and now I
discover that that's just not going to work.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction to help me learn what my
alternatives to statically-defined VOs are, I'd really appreciate it.  I have
found a couple of blog posts about "bindable dynamic value objects", but only
how to create them in Flex -- not how to export the data in them from Flex to
CF9.  And the posts are pretty darn confusing, anyway...  Heck, at this point
I'd be willing to PAY someone to teach me how to do this, one-on-one.  I really
need someone who's an expert in both Flex 3.5a and ColdFusion 9.

Thanks,
L.