See what I mean, I get criticized roundly.

Of course I have security enabled, including passing constantly changing tokens
(unique for each user for each login for each transaction) from the front end
to the backend, that need to match.

I suppose if there were a clever user that had lots of skills (my apps are
intranet only) and their database user had the right privileges (I use DB
security as well) perhaps they could wreak havoc.

If I found that user, I would steal him/her away from the client where they are
doing data entry and hire them to work for me.

Paul