If you know there are Cairngorm and Mate, you can be sure, you can write one
of your own. And if you used either one of those even briefly, you can write
a better one. This said, my choice would be "none". I'm writing that myself,
and, you just cannot imagine my happiness - two days ago I finally removed
the last Cairngorm piece from the big project I inherited long ago and had a
hell of a time refactoring.
Don't make yourself a victim of other short-witted programmers, unless you
absolutely must. Your own errors are much easier to fix, especially, if you
work alone or with a small team.

Best.

Oleg