One feature which i dont like about most of the flex frameworks is the use
of flex events for business logic communication E.g. one module trying to
notify others about a business logic based alert. The synchronous
notification pattern borrowed from Cocoa seems to be a better approach in
case of multi-modular scenarios.

Below is the link to the same -

http://blog.cjtech.co.uk/index.php/2009/03/02/a-better-way/