From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of tntomek
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 5:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Framework Choice

Thumbs up for just using Flex SDK as the framework. Make good use of custom
business interfaces and ensure all developers develop controls within some
container vs Application/Module (leave the loading of their actual code to
someone who really understands Flex). Also take the hit and wrap most Flex
controls with your own, it will come in handy in future.

-Tomek (http://tomek.me)