I tried to open the FOAM physics form example (built for Flex 3) in Flex 4/Air 2
http://dougmccune.com/blog/2008/02/26/examples-from-my-360flex-session-using-open-source-community-projects/

And get the compiler errors below. I've posted a comment on Doug's blog but
thought I'd also bounce it off this list.  Any ideas?

compiler error is on this line in the setGravity function
_gravityForce = new Gravity( new Vector(xValue, yValue) );

public function setGravity(yValue:Number=0, xValue:Number=0):void {

if(_gravityForce) {
foam.removeGlobalForceGenerator(_gravityForce);
}
else {
foam.simulate();
}

_gravityForce = new Gravity( new Vector(xValue, yValue) );
foam.addGlobalForceGenerator(_gravityForce);
}

here are the errors:

1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type __AS3__.vec:Vector to an unrelated
type org.generalrelativity.foam.math:Vector. PhysicsContainer.as

1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 0.
PhysicsContainer.as

I'm using Flash Builder 4 with Flex 4 SDK w/ Air 2 SDK.

Looks like an SDK compatibility issue

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Don