Hi All,

My application employs a modular architecture(main applications
responsibility is just to load and unload modules). My module displays a
popup window who's parent is the main application that covers the entire UI.
Unfortunately, while this popup is displayed certain events occur in the
module that it handles by displaying some small notification popups over UI
components that are hidden by the big popup window, however the notification
popups layer over the big popup.

In reading the PopupManager docs I thought by simply assigning the module as
the parent of my notification popups would resolve the issue by adding the
popups to the module "layer" and not the top "application layer", but it is
not working and I am not sure if this is supported with the parent argument
to addPopUp or I am doing something wrong.

Does anyone know how I can show popups in different layers per say?

Any help much appreciated.

Greg