Hi Alex,

No, I was not specifying the childList and never understood the implication
of using that argument.

I updated my code however, same result.

My top level popup, or the one I want on top specifies the parent as the
main application and uses APPLICATION childList arg. My small "middle layer"
popup specifies the module as the parent and specifies PARENT as the
childList however, when the middle layer popup displayes on top of the top
level popup.

Should this be working or am I still missing something?

Not sure if it makes a difference, but the actual code for displaying the
popups is in the main application and it is being called from the module.

Thanks,

Greg