Are you using the childLIst parameter of PopUpManager?

On 5/10/10 11:30 AM, "Greg Hess" <flexeff...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

My application employs a modular architecture(main applications responsibility
is just to load and unload modules). My module displays a popup window who's
parent is the main application that covers the entire UI. Unfortunately, while
this popup is displayed certain events occur in the module that it handles by
displaying some small notification popups over UI components that are hidden by
the big popup window, however the notification popups layer over the big popup.

In reading the PopupManager docs I thought by simply assigning the module as
the parent of my notification popups would resolve the issue by adding the
popups to the module "layer" and not the top "application layer", but it is not
working and I am not sure if this is supported with the parent argument to
addPopUp or I am doing something wrong.

Does anyone know how I can show popups in different layers per say?

Any help much appreciated.

Greg

--
Alex Harui