I have used Flex since 2006, and I have used ZKoss within the last year. I can
tell you that the learning curve of ZKoss is much lower than Flex, and the
development cycle is even faster. In your spare time, if you're curious like me
and like to check out different technologies, give it a whirl, just so you'll
have a good comparison. I think you'll be impressed - even if you don't ever
use it for a project. I think you'll agree that HTML/CSS/JS is not a faster
development environment, regardless of IDE.

Would truly love to hear your assessment of it at some point.

Don't get me wrong. I was always a big fan of Flex and touted its virtues
whenever I could over the past several years. So, I have nothing against it.
I'll be using it for years as I maintain existing projects written in Flex.
But, with respect, I think you do a disservice to continue  to tell developers
to use Flex. You are only telling them to build a backlog of projects that will
have to be converted  one day. But, I understand you work for Adobe and can't
very well say exactly what you think developers should do.

Ron