Being its my 12th language I don't find JS that difficult.
I object to the design tho.
Its a completely inferior and unpredictable design approach.
My primary interests are relational database, complex relationships.
having classes etc that enable you to deal with the entire screen as a unit is
invaluable
Look there is a good reason that google is on its third try to replace
javascript with something better.
If the movement of flash native to the browser succeeds then its eventually
going to be game over.
Its basics. Can you relate every pixel on the screen in one unified equation
and morph it at will mathematically.
By the way, I haven't looked lately, been knee deep in other stuff, how is the
flash to the browser native going anyway?

Dan Pride
1-303-800-0900
1-206-313-4607 Mobile
http://danielpride.com