Robert,

I completely agree with everything you just said! If we can't see a clear winner, we'll just pick one way, any way as long as it works and refactor later if we have to. But since our team's at an early stage of Flex dev it seems like a good idea to pick up as many tips as we can before we get started :-)

BTW I think Flash could be in trouble without 3D too.

Jules