I have a CFC that calls a complex query, one that in Cold Fusion I would parse through using grouping in my cfoutput.  When I’ve tried passing this query back into Flex, I’m getting less than desirable results.  I can pass the query back, but AS doesn’t have a neat way to parse through the results as I would do with grouped query outputs in CF.  I’ve tried putting the results of the query into a structure and passing that back, either as a structure or as an array of structures.  When I do this, all I get are empty arrays.. no data whatsoever, even though when I use dumpToFile to view the actual data structures, all the data is there.

Any ideas?  Suggestions?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad