Let's sum up shall we? If anyone's keeping track, and are willing to
call this one "discussed", please do so.

The yahoo format is not the best, but I've been trying to follow some
threads without overburdening my intake. I think there are a few
things getting lost in the shuffle when time is limited.

Thanks for being involved enough to keep on a'readin'.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "everybody...> wrote:

> yep, they sure did.

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM