Hi David,

I am working on an Flex 2 /CFMX7 Enterprise project and my main concern at the moment is whether the Flex Enterprise Gateway beta for CF, announced at MAX, will be released at the same time as the Flex Enterprise Services beta. In other words, can we get our hands dirty connecting the new Flex 2 Dataservices with CFMX 7 Enterprise in a straightforward way in 3-5 weeks?

Best,

Vinny

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Mendels
Sent: woensdag 4 januari 2006 22:15
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Beta Flex 2 release Date? Any one for a Guess

Hi all,

Good to hear you are eager.  The team is hard at work.  The next beta will be a big leap forward.  I am not going to give a specific date or commit to anything...we need to make sure the beta is ready before we ship it, but I would expect it in 3-5 weeks. NO guarantee.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about what kinds of projects you are working on for Flex 2, were you using Flex 1.X or is this your first Flex project, nature of team, high level impressions, concerns, etc.

Regards,
David
Adobe