Hello flexcoders,

    After I read the following quote from David Mendels from his email to
Flexcoders from
  09/Jan/2006:
  -------------------------------------
  "if you are planning to ship say, in the 2nd half of this calender year,
 it *may* be in your interest to ultimately build with Flex 2.
 There are many advantages to the Flex 2 product line, but since it isn't
shipping yet
 you need to evaluate it in the context of your delivery schedule.
 If you build with Flex 2.0, the tool and framework will be sold on a per
developer seat basis, for under $1000.
 There are no runtime charges at all in this case.
 The server (Flex Enterprise Services) includes both RPC services and Data
Services, and a messaging backbone,
 depending on your needs it may be very valuable for your application or it may
not.
 If you do use it, it will be sold both on an embedded basis and on a
 per CPU basis as above"

   I start thinking - how can you deliver the application on the
top of Flex 2 framework at the end of 2006 if Flash 9 player will have
a low penetration rate at customers machines at the end of 2006 ( say
15-20% )?

--
Best regards,
 Andriy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]