Hi everybody,

 I'm building flex 2.0 b2 application which has
russian language interface. In my application I need
to set wmode = transparent. When I do that I can't
enter russian characters into any input control. I
only can copy and paste. I had that problem in
previous beta too, but couldn't figure out what was
causing the problem. Now I figured that it happens
only if I set wmode param transparent.
I guess it's a bug, but not sure though.
Did anyone else ever get such a problem? Is there a
way to work it around?

Dima Ulich