I've forwarded on to QA to see if we know of any issues.  Did anything
change between configurations when you use the connector like what
server name you use?  Is the port configured right?

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steven Toth
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 11:01 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex 2.0 Remote Objects over SecureAMFChannel
(HTTPS) in Apache or IIS

I've also setup the flex application to run on Tomcat. Again, it works
fine over an AMFChannel (HTTP), but not over a SecureAMF channel
(HTTPS).  It seems that there's a bug here.  The only platform I could
get it to work strictly over the SecureAMFChannel is standalone JRun.
I was not able to get it to work strictly over HTTPS on standalone
Tomcat, Apache->Tomcat, Apache->JRun, or IIS-JRun.  All of these
configurations support working applications that are executing strictly
over HTTPS.

Has anyone had other results?  Can anyone at Macromedia/Adobe comment?
Flex 2.0 is a great technology, but it's not going to penetrate the
mainstream if it won't run on the lion's share of web environments.
We've made a concerted effort to use Flex 2.0 and it would be counter
productive to move back to the Flex 1.5 platform.  Strictly using JRun
is not an option where existing environments are already situated.

I would be elated if I were simply missing something or configured
something incorrectly, but other applications are working fine on these
configurations.  Also, as I mentioned previously, I see some of the
flex messages in the log.  Are there additional settings to run over
SecureAMF?

I'm truly at an impass.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.