you can download cairngorm 2.0 alpha here

http://www.richinternetapps.com/archives/cairngorm2.zip

there's a simple login example in the zip.

On 5/20/06, Robert Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I know there is a great FLEX 1.0 example that I love called "Shopping Cart" but I can't find it for FLEX 2.0 -- are there any major changes?  I would think there would be a few.  I know the store is available for download but is it Cairngorm 2 design.

Claudia Barnal < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am trying to get my hands on a turorial or sample app that covers
Flex 2 and Cairngorm 2.

I know these are both in beta, but I can only find Cairngorm 0.99
stuff, so any directions would be great.

Thanks,
Claudia

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  • --